Do you want to work for an employee friendly company? Diesel Truck Driver Training School has been a family owned company since 1959. What is the key to this success for over fifty years? Answer: Our employees. DTDTS has always understood that employees make a business successful or not. Therefore, the owners of DTDTS have always treated their employees with the utmost respect, have offered excellent pay and benefit packages and created a work environment that is comfortable, pleasant and rewarding. If you’re looking for a great place to work and a highly rewarding career, apply to become an instructor at Diesel Truck Driver Training School.
Current Job Openings:
TRUCK DRIVING INSTRUCTOR
Diesel Truck Driver Training School (DTDTS) in Sun Prairie, Wisconsin is looking for full time and part time instructors to teach truck driving, Class-A CDL training.
Applicant should have:
- Three years experience
- A good attitude towards teaching and be able to teach in the classroom
- Valid Class-A Commercial Drivers License (CDL)
Why Work For Diesel Truck Driver Training School?
- Excellent starting wages and increase potential
- Profit Sharing
- Full benefit package: medical, vacation pay, personal leave pay
- 401K with company match
- Family company with same ownership over last fifty years
- Satisfaction of teaching others
- Equal opportunity employer